Help fund Eugene’s recovery from cancer.
Please help us promote the fundraiser page for Eugene. Click on the button below and share it on your Facebook walls or on Twitter. Any help would be appreciated. Proceeds will directly go to Eugene’s personal account.
The Department of Tourism’s new brand campaign to attract visitors to the country focuses on the country’s core strength, which they say singles out what no other destination can offer— the Filipino people.
Filipinos are already known around the world as a happy and cozy bunch and this campaign which encourages our people to contribute their own artwork takes all that to a new level. What used to be “More than the usual” and “Wow” is now a slogan which we can truly relate to as a people.
## Do your part. Create some positive buzz.
Here are download links to vector and raster files I made and some links to how-to articles and studies done by others to help inspire you to create your own “More fun in the Philippines” artwork:
Note: You will need Adobe Photoshop or any other image editing program to edit and use the PNG files and Abode Illustrator or any other vector editing application to edit the EPS files. EPS files from Illustrator can be copied and pasted into Photoshop as a Smart Object which will allow you more flexibility in creating your own “It’s more fun in the Philippines” artwork.
- It’s more fun in the Philippines (EPS file)
- It’s more fun in the Philippines 100% opacity (PNG file)
- It’s more fun in the Philippines 80% opacity (PNG file)
- It’s more fun in the Philippines 50% opacity (PNG file)
- (insert text). More fun in the Philippines (EPS file)
- How to make your own “It’s More Fun in the Philippines” Meme by abuggedlife.com
- It’s More Fun in the Philippines – Facebook album by Roland Benzon
- Harabara font (font used in creating the artwork)
Other Images from DOT
I’ll be posting my own studies which you can use and share to help in promoting tourism in Philippines. Until then, I hope you’d find the template files helpful.